#183: Listener Questions with David, Dirk and Rob
In this episode, David, Dirk and Rob finally get back together to catch up on each other’s projects and answer listener questions.
- 00:11 The group is back together again – it’s been a while. David, Dirk and Rob catch up with what they’ve all been up to.
- 07:55 Listener Questions
- 08:12 Opinions on the rise of game engine marketplaces.
- 11:49 What is the ideal listener profile where a game engine would be useful?
- 13:48 Any particular game design books that are recommended?
- 20:34 David takes the question back to design, in general, and think of philosophy of design.
- 23:19 Math models and how they are created.