#175: Listener Mail August 2017
David, Dirk, and Kathryn dive into the digital mailbag and take a shot at some listener questions.
Topics include Kickstarter Cancellations, design organization and ways to pitch a game.
- 0:20 Everyone thinks it has been a good week.
- 0:26 Some listener comments
- 0:36 Listener Michael Hopkins – Kickstarter Cancellations
- 3:18 Q: Glen Slagel – Do you go back through old notes?
- 7:17 Q: Tristen Angeles & Ryan Sumo – How do you organize your design?
- 15:02 Q: Aaron Wilson & Trevor Willis – Pitching a game by video vs. at a convention?
- 18:15 Q: Tristen & Ryan – How do you organize play tests?
- 22:53 Art Quality of prototypes – How does high vs. low fidelity impact testing?
- 26:06 Events for designers
- 27:00 Q: Derek Tocaz – Score keeping mechanisms – what do you like?
- 34:23 Kathryn got some cool games while in Japan