Episode #145: Seafall, Powering Up, and Listener Mail
It’s a celebratory show as Dirk, David, and Rob talk about the latest releases from the crew. Rob’s Legacy game Seafall is finally ready for preorder after many years of hard work and Dirk is also pleased to share that his expansion for Tesla vs. Edison – Powering Up – is up on Kickstarter and exceeding his expectations.
Our always-curious listeners have provided yet more questions for the panel, and they delve into a variety of topics on digital game implementations and why Rob wants to be a cardboard screen.
- 0:00:32 – Seafall
- 0:06:30 – Tesla vs. Edison – Powering Up
- 0:14:39 – Games in both tabletop and digital format
- 0:20:19 – App first before Kickstarter?
- 0:34:13 – Turn length on apps and tabletop
- 0:39:42 – When are you truly a game designer?
- 0:40:11 – Saltana
- 0:42:13 – Working with other publishers
- 0:45:06 – What physical game component do you most identify with?
- 0:48:49 – Playing a bad game with a good group
- 0:53:24 – Memory as a resource