Dirk Knemeyer – @DKnemeyer, artana.com, email@example.com
Geoff Engelstein – @gengelstein
Isaac Shalev – @KindFortress
– 00:41 An introduction to the book Building Blocks of Tabletop Game Design
– 03:44 How Geoff and Isaac decided which mechanisms to include
– 05:33 The other books the authors drew inspiration from
– 07:45 Exploring the organization of the book
– 11:48 How game designers might use the book
– 15:27 Would the book work as a course curriculum?
– 17:48 The sorts of things the authors learned while writing the book
– 21:55 How did the collaborative process for Geoff and Isaac work?
– 25:08 What the authors’ next design books might be
– 31:01 Geoff discusses the Tabletop Network Conference and the New Voices scholarship
– 35:49 The importance of the diagrams in their book