#219 Cole’s Thoughts on Pax Pamir: Second Edition
Dirk Knemeyer – @DKnemeyer, artana.com, email@example.com
Cole Wehrle – @colewehrle, https://wehrlegig.com/
– 00:34 What is Pax Pamir: Second Edition about?
– 01:54 Differences between the two editions of Pax Pamir
– 5:53 Why Cole decided to publish the second edition with his own company
– 11:05 The aesthetic changes from the first to the second edition
– 19:28 The importance of graphic design, and how Cole got into it
– 24:36 To what extent does Cole do his own graphic design? How does he collaborate?
– 29:30 Making Pax Pamir more accessible and rewriting the game’s rulebook
– 36:45 Pax Pamir: Second Edition’s critical response and its move toward a more mainstream audience
– 42:12 Why did Cole decide to start his own game company?
– 47:26 How Wehrlegig Games fits into the two brothers’ day jobs
– 52:24 What to expect next from both Wehrlegig Games and Leder Games