- 0:13 Listener Questions
- 0:33 What are the most common mistakes new designers make with blind playtesting?
- 6:55 What is the current state in board game printing?
- 8:44 How does it work with games with lots of mini’s?
- 10:56 Will 3D printing change how mini’s are handled?
- 11:46 When you start designing a game, how much research do you do in the genre?
- 15:00 What are the pros and cons of physical cards vs digital?
- 21:21 Any advice on identifying broken strategies before taking a game to external testers?
- 27:03 On a desert island, what games do David and Dirk pick?