In this episode, Niki Crisci calls in from Germany and chats with David and Dirk about his recently release game, Will Glow the Wisp. They discuss his inspiration for the game and how he’s found the time to work on it.
- 0:16 Welcome Niki- Background
- 0:50 Overview of Niki’s new game, Will Glow the Wisp
- 2:59 Niki’s day-job
- 3:26 Nike’s art background and his relationship to making games
- 6:57 When did Niki get started on Will Glow the Wisp?
- 14:13 What is the indie game scene like in Germany?
- 15:58 How has Niki dealt with a smaller supporting community during development?
- 19:09 Working alone vs working with a team
- 22:24 What is the hope for this or future games for Niki?
- 24:02 Advice for beginners