In this episode, Tomer Perry, political theorists, avid board and table gamer from Harvard University joins David and Dirk. They discuss how games are used to teach ethics and political theory.
- 0:14 Welcome Tomer – Background
- 2:45 What impact, is what you’re doing, having for people who are teaching?
- 3:53 Are great opportunity to also explore questions of ethics
- 7:44 Book: The Art of Losing
- 10:37 What can be learned from traditional game design?
- 12:13 What is the innovation that is breaking new ground?
- 15:31 Are there other fields besides IR that could benefit?
- 16:52 Tabletop games are easier to reproduce
- 19:37 Where does this all go moving forward?