David and Dirk catch up and talk about David’s new work. They discuss some of the different ways he’s found this new studio operates organizationally and how he thinks it may be a growing trend across the industry.
- 0:38 What is David doing now in terms of job roles and companies? It’s not quite what he expected
- 3:29 What is David’s new project?
- 5:14 David discusses that this is the first time he’s run a project from the very beginning.
- 7:32 Lean Engineering
- 9:13 How decisions are distributed across a team
- 12:14 How are the new ideas of developing a game applied in his new environment?
- 14:42 Where is the design happening?
- 18:02 What does the team look like?
- 20:50 What is the impressive part of the way this team is assembled and the game is being developed?
- 27:07 Is this new way of team design unique to the new company or is it something that is happening across the industry?