This week Tom Francis, creator of the game Gunpoint, joins Harrison and Dirk to discuss the state of games journalism, how Gunpoint came about and what to expect next.
- 0:16- Tom’s Background
- 1:29 – What Motivated Tom to make his own games?
- 3:13 – Tom’s programming background
- 4:15 – What brought Tom into the gaming industry
- 6:42 – Is games journalism shrinking?
- 11:51 – What drives games journalism traffic?
- 12:50 – What inspired the format of Gunpoint?
- 14:49 – Gunpoint did well especially for a first release.
- 17:35- Why the name Gunpoint?
- 21:41 – Blogging during the development of Gunpoint.
- 28:42 – How do you stay motivated during the dark times?