David makes his return to the show after a brief absence and fills us in with what’s been going on in his world. We’re also happy to announce a new half-hour format that will hopefully yield shorter shows that are posted more often. Dirk, David, and Rob take on more listener questions as they settle back into their old routine.
- 0:05:14 – Designing a game to be more than mechanics
- 0:10:26 – Women in game design
- 0:16:49 – What pre-existing IP would you pick to work on?
- 0:20:32 – Choose ONE game design axiom
- 0:24:45 – Kickstarter advice
- 0:26:35 – How has crowdsourcing impacted replayability?