Dirk and David get together with Isaac Shalev to talk about the fast-paced development at Kind Fortress. Since his last time on the show Isaac has had several games designed and put into print, and he talks about importance of artwork as well as designing a wide variety of games rather than a special niche. He also talks about the usefulness of Tabletop Simulator as a prototyping and presentation tool. You can check out his own podcast at Onboardgames.net.
- 0:00:43 – Isaac’s recent developments
- 0:09:36 – Artwork
- 0:18:23 – Working with a partner
- 0:23:35 – Broad vs niche design
- 0:27:43 – Business acumen
- 0:31:22 – Prototyping
- 0:35:35 – Tabletop Simulator